Berpikir Sebelum Bertindak

Yanti was walking in a hallway at the campus where she was in college. It was pretty crowded atmosphere because it coincided with hours to go to class. Suddenly, someone tapped him from behind. Cash only, Jackie is shocked absurdly dreamy. He turned around to find who the person who slapped him.

When he turned, there was a man behind him. The man was looking the other way. "Brazen, nich rude boys." Think Yanti, as she immediately slapped the man.
"Oh, what's this?" Said the man who shocked all of a sudden get a surprise attack.
"Pretending stupid again, I emangnya cheap girl?" Shouted Yanti. Cash only screams attracted the attention of people around him.
While the man's stare.
"What did I do?" Said the man.
"Still not admit, are you? Rather than apologize, "cried Yanti without considering the people who had surrounded him.
"Suer, I do not know. What I do wrong? "Asked the man.
"Where there are thieves admit." Yanti words remain with high tone.
One of the people who look to Yanti said, "That's what he did?"
"Ask him!" Said Yanti.
"He did not want to admit, you wrote that said that." Said the man earlier.
"He pinch me, but he did not want to admit." Yanti said with a stern tone.
"Huh? When? "Asked the man looked startled.
"See, do not want to admit!" Yanti said sullenly.
"OK, if I pinch you, who the witnesses?" Asked the man began to defend themselves.
Yanti looked around for who saw the incident, but no one spoke. Yanti upset because no one supports it.
"Okay, you win now! But watch out, you do not go near me again. ", Threaten Yanti.
"Very good, because I also do not want to be slapped with you." The man said as he left immediately.
The crowd was dispersed.
The next day, Mary met with her friend Susie.
"Yan, yesterday what's the fuss?" Asked Susie.
"I slapped a guy because he pinch me." Yanti said.
"Where?" Said Susie probing.
"It's in the hallway near the classroom, fits like an hour lesson. He patted my shoulder. "Yanti explain the event.
"Astaghfirullah ...." Said Susie was shocked and silent for a moment with his face to feel guilty.
Seeing his friend like that, Yanti little surprised.
"Why Sus" said Yanti.
"Sus .... who patted you were me. Not the guy you slapped. I work on
you, I'd pat you then immediately hide and run. I do not know will result like that. "Explained Susie with frightened faces.
Yanti pun terdiam.


source by : Motivasi-Islam.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment